Energy Efficiency Reports
Energy efficiency reports for properties in London and the home counties
Installing the latest technology to keep stock or products cold or frozen can be a significant investment. Trusting us to amalgamate it into your private or public sector premises provides the assurance of high standards of technical ability.
However, our expertise in this field also means we provide help with maintaining temperature management equipment, to keep it fully functional and energy-efficient.
The cost of refrigeration maintenance contracts needs to be weighed against what you stand to lose if this vital equipment is either functioning poorly, or it lets you down entirely. You risk H&S penalties and business interruption – but also serious damage to your organisation’s reputation.
If you are ready to book a free survey from Artel’s London and Home Counties refrigeration engineers, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Certified and Accredited
Our technicians have enhanced DBS certification and are F-gas qualified.
We are CHAS accredited and hold ISO:9001 certification.
Artel can help you replace your existing R22 system at a competitive price
You get a more accurate energy efficiency report. The report contains a thorough assessment of the system and its components, which is not only useful for those who are looking to replace their existing R22 system, but also for those looking to repair it.
- Because it has been mandatory on most buildings with a/c since 2010
- The Operator will get fined if they are not in place (£300 per week, per building)
- If the Client has ISO 14001 accreditation, they will fail their next audit
- To sell a property
- Within PLC Corporate Governance on Annual Reporting (Legal)
- The Corporate Social Responsibility stigma of being fined could be worse than the fine itself
- All operators with buildings over 12kw
- Pub chains
- Government buildings
- Single building owners
- PLCs for their corporate governance
- ISO 14001 companies; they will fail audit without a report
- Assist in planning for R22 replacement programmes
- Target inefficient programmes and regimes by providing an independent survey of maintenance planning
- Compliant with current legislation
- Display Energy Certificate (DEC)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Energy Management Consultancy
- Fire Risk Assessments
What you get with Artel Facilities Management
held with recognised manufactures, eg: Fujitsu, Mitsubishi, Daikin, to ensure we are able to offer the most competitive price
Free of charge Site Survey
Dedicated Account Manager working in partnership to understand business needs
Friendly office based team offering a knowledgeable and personal service either by telephone or email
Managed diarised service reminders
Regulatory paperwork completed including legally required: