Why are Air-Conditioning Inspections Required?
• Because it has been mandatory on most buildings with a/c since 2010
• The Operator will get fined if they are not in place (£300 per week, per building)
• If the Client has ISO 14001 accreditation, they will fail their next audit
• To sell a property
• Within PLC Corporate Governance on Annual Reporting (Legal)
• The Corporate Social Responsibility stigma of being fined could be worse than the fine itself
Who needs a report and how do I check if they have one?
• All Operators with buildings over 12kw
– Pub Chains
– Government Buildings
– Single building owners
– PLCs for their Corporate Governanace
– ISO 14001 Companies; they will fail audit without a report
Benefits of having a report done;
Limit the escape of refrigerant gases. Gas leaks are looked for.
Assist in planning for R22 replacement programmes.
Target inefficient programmes and regimes by providing an independent survey of maintenance planning.
Get your energy efficiency report on your air conditioning today with Artel Refrigeration & Cooling Services